Evanston Vineyard 22.214.171.124
Powerful content and resources to help you grow and stay connected.
This app will help you stay connected with the day-to-day life of our church. With this app you can: watch or listen to past messages; view upcoming events; stay up to date with push notifications; connect with us via Facebook, Instagram, or email; and download messages for offline listening.
Aug 25, 2023
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
About Evanston Vineyard
Evanston Vineyard is a free app for iOS published in the Kids list of apps, part of Education.
The company that develops Evanston Vineyard is Vineyard Christian Fellowship of Evanston, Inc.. The latest version released by its developer is 126.96.36.199.
To install Evanston Vineyard on your iOS device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2023-08-25 and was downloaded 1 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the Evanston Vineyard as malware if the download link is broken.
How to install Evanston Vineyard on your iOS device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to the App Store.
- Once the Evanston Vineyard is shown in the iTunes listing of your iOS device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the GET button to the right of the app to start downloading it.
- If you are not logged-in the iOS appstore app, you'll be prompted for your your Apple ID and/or password.
- After Evanston Vineyard is downloaded, you'll see an INSTALL button to the right. Tap on it to start the actual installation of the iOS app.
- Once installation is finished you can tap on the OPEN button to start it. Its icon will also be added to your device home screen.